Merseyrail are partnering with Liverpool ONE to offer FREE rail travel on the network for families on Thursday 23 November 2023.
Liverpool ONE is the place to enjoy festive family fun this year, as they celebrate Christmas with gorgeous light-up decorations, fantastic shopping and dining brands, and the perfect backdrop for making memories as you build up to the big day! Expect trees, reindeers, choirs, apres-ski style and plenty of festive cheer.
To claim a FREE family ticket of up to 2 adults and 3 children, simply fill out the form below by Tuesday 21 November. Tickets will then be emailed on Wednesday 22 November and are to be used on Thursday 23 November only. If you have not received your ticket via email, please ensure you check your junk folder.
Registrations have now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- A rail travel voucher entitles a family of up to 5 (2 adults and 3 children aged 5-15 years old) to make one return journey between any origin station and one of the four Liverpool City Centre stations (Liverpool Central, James Street, Moorfields or Lime Street Low Level) on the Merseyrail network free of charge. The family must travel together at all times.
- The Merseyrail network covers the Northern line between Liverpool and Southport, Ormskirk, Headbolt Lane via Kirkby and Hunts Cross, and the Wirral Line between Liverpool and New Brighton, West Kirby, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
- The rail travel voucher is only valid on Thursday 23 November, during Merseyrail’s operating hours.
- Travel will not be permitted without proof of a valid rail travel voucher. Passengers must be able to present it upon request at any point during their journey
- Rail travel vouchers are non-transferable; one of the passengers travelling using a rail travel voucher must be the person who registered for it.
- At any point during their journey, the registered passenger must be able to produce officially recognised ID (i.e.photo ID card, passport, driving licence).
- Rail travel vouchers must be surrendered if requested by a member of Merseyrail staff.
- Rail travel vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.