Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Merseyrail will be running a reduced timetable, with trains every 30 minutes on all lines. There are likely to be further amendments to our timetable over the coming weeks, and we encourage all customers to check before you travel. We ask passengers to follow government advice and avoid unnecessary travel. Our priority is to provide a service for key workers and essential journeys. There are changes to Wirral line services on Sunday 29th March, please check before you travel.
The free Merseyrail App is here! Designed with features to help you plan your journey and keep you in the loop as you travel door to door.
- Rainbow boards with live service status updates
- Live station departure boards
- Train reminder to tell you when to leave for the station
- Journey planner for checking future train times
- Mtogo special offers section
- Personalised cancellation alerts
- Interactive network map
- Share your live train so family or friends can see when your train is due
- Access to walking and driving directions to stations