Train services between Hunts Cross and Liverpool Central are currently suspended due to a cable fault causing the power supply to the third rail to be severely reduced. Rail replacement buses are running between all affected stations. We have been advised by Network Rail that it is unlikely that services will be running between Hunts Cross and Liverpool Central until start of service on Monday morning (22 July). If Network Rail identify the problem and fix the fault before this time, we will reinstate the normal train service well in advance of Monday. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience during this time. Please click the link above for more details.
The free Merseyrail App is here! Designed with features to help you plan your journey and keep you in the loop as you travel door to door.
- Rainbow boards with live service status updates
- Live station departure boards
- Train reminder to tell you when to leave for the station
- Journey planner for checking future train times
- Mtogo special offers section
- Personalised cancellation alerts
- Interactive network map
- Share your live train so family or friends can see when your train is due
- Access to walking and driving directions to stations