Due to the ongoing impact of the Omicron COVID-19 variant affecting staff availability, a 30-minute timetable will run on all Merseyrail lines from Monday 17 January. Click the link above for the full timetables.
COVID-19 Travel AdviceShare
Please see the latest advice below and click here to see what has changed at Merseyrail to keep your journey as safe as possible.
- Avoid peak travel if you can (between 07:00-09:30 and 16:00-18:30)
- Allow extra time for your journey
- We encourage passengers to continue to wear face coverings whilst travelling on our network out of respect for others unless exempt.
- Use contactless payments where possible
- Wash or sanitise hands as soon as possible before and after travel
- Follow advice from staff and be considerate to other passengers
- Do not use public transport if you, or a member of your household, has COVID-19 symptoms or you have been instructed to self-isolate
To read the complete government advice on travel in England click here.
If you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not travel at this time.
Further information links
For further information please visit our FAQ page here.
To view our timetables please click here.
The fastest way of knowing when you’re at risk of coronavirus is via the governments track and trace app. Learn more here.
Please use the governments postcode checker here that can inform you of the restrictions in your area.