Introducing Maghull NorthShare
Our new station, Maghull North, opens Monday 18 June on the Ormskirk line between Town Green and Maghull stations.
The new station is really easy for everyone to get to - just off School Lane next to the old Ashworth Hospital site.
Facilities at the new station include:
- Staffed station building and ticket office with passenger toilet.
- Passenger waiting rooms on the platforms.
- Step-free and lift access between both platforms and the station building so everyone is catered for.
- 156 free parking spaces with blue badge facilities. There’s also motorbike spaces and cycle storage.
- Pedestrian and cycle routes from School Lane and Park Lane to the station.
- Bus stops on School Lane, for passengers who start or end their journey by bus.
- Planned charging points if you have an electric car.
Due to the opening of our brand new station Maghull North, the Northern line timetable is permanently changing from Saturday 2 June 2018. For more information click here.