Jump straight to the station you are looking for using our Quick Search
Merseyrail’s Corporate Season Ticket scheme allows you to offer a 12 month annual Railpass to your employees, and allow them to spread the cost across the year. Not only will they save when they travel to work, but the additional benefits are clear:
1. When you decide to join the scheme, fill in an Application Form, which can be downloaded from merseyrail.org or supplied by our Corporate Sales Manager.
2. We'll then perform a credit check and set up a new company account. We’ll talk to you about how and when you’d like people to be able to join the scheme, and support you with advertising, messages for your intranet or staff benefits guide and account management during every step of the way.
3. We'll then issue you with a travel voucher template, which you'll print onto a piece of your company letterhead each time you want to issue a Railpass to an employee. You'll also send an example to us for our records.
4. Every four weeks, we'll invoice you in full for any Railpasses purchased that month, which your employees will repay to you on a monthly basis.
1. When your employees wish to buy an annual Railpass, you can work out exactly how much their annual Railpass will cost using our Journey Planner tool. This means everyone knows right from the start how much they're committing themselves to.
2. Once costs have been confirmedt, you’ll create a travel voucher for them using the template provided, authorise it and issue it to them.
3. Your employee will then takes their completed authorised voucher to any staffed Merseyrail station, along with a passport photo if they are buying their Railpass for the first time and don’t have a photo ID card, and we will then issue the ticket.
1. Once the tickets have been issued, we’ll invoice you in full for them. We’ll do this on a four-weekly basis throughout the year, so you’ll know exactly how much you have invested in the scheme at any point.
2. You'll then simply pay us, and deduct the cost from your employee’s salary payments as agreed with them.
3. If an employee leaves the company, or their circumstances change, you can return the Railpass to us for a refund. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
1. Merseyrail shall provide a corporate season ticket voucher template to Corporate Clients.The Company is required to print the template onto corporate letterhead to create avoucher for any employees wishing to purchase a season ticket through Merseyrail’sCorporate Season Ticket Scheme.
2. The Company will be invoiced for all vouchers presented to Merseyrail and exchanged forseason tickets. The safe keeping of the template and its use remains the responsibility of theCompany and the Company remains liable for any cost incurred from misuse.
3. All Employee details, including name, address, email address and ticket requirements mustbe completed by the Company’s agreed authorised signatory on the voucher.
4. Vouchers can be exchanged for Railpass, Trio or Point to Point season tickets at any staffedMerseyrail station.
5. The Employee must provide proof of their name and address and a signed passport sizephotograph when they are applying for their first season ticket.
6. In the event of a query or discrepancy, Merseyrail will contact the Travel Co-ordinator who is specified on the front of this Agreement. If Merseyrail are unable to resolve the issue the Employee must destroy the voucher template and no ticket may be issued.
7. Merseyrail shall invoice the Company every four weeks for the full value of Tickets issued.8. All invoices will be paid by the Company within 30 days of the date of the invoice, or interest may be charged at the rate set out in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013. If payment is not received, Merseyrail reserve the right to stop issuing season tickets.
9. Any personal data transferred as part of the process relating to the Corporate Season TicketScheme will be used solely in accordance with current Data Protection legislation and willnot be disclosed to third parties (without the individual’s prior consent).
10. If an Employee moves or leaves the company, or is no longer eligible for the ticket, it mustbe returned to Merseyrail in order for it to be cancelled, unless the Employee opts topurchase the ticket by paying any outstanding balance to the Company. On cancellation of aCorporate Season Ticket, a refund will be made to the Company. A £10.00 cancellation feewill be charged. The discount given for purchasing an annual ticket will be deducted fromthe amount refunded. The cost of travel is calculated based on the cost of weekly andmonthly season tickets as appropriate.
11. No variation to these terms and conditions shall be valid and effective unless it is in writingand signed by both the authorised representative of Merseyrail and the Company.
12. Either party may terminate the Agreement with 2 weeks written notice. The terminationnotice needs to be delivered to the registered address. For the avoidance of doubt,termination of this agreement by either party will not operate to cancel any season ticketsthen in issue, on respect of which both parties shall continue to fulfil their obligations toeach other, and the relevant Employee.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If you’re ready to go, simply download and fill in the New Account Application Form and return it to us. We’ll set up your account and be in touch to get you started.
Our Corporate Sales Manager can visit you to discuss your needs, talk to your staff and suggest ways your business can help your staff get to work.
If you’d like to know something specific, or to arrange a meeting email Suzanne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 955 2135. Alternatively, please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.
To request Railpass materials click here.
Find out the best way to reach your station.
Planning your day out is simple with Destination Merseyside
© 2018 Merseyrail