Jump straight to the station you are looking for using our Quick Search
Merseyrail’s Corporate Season Ticket scheme allows you to offer a 12 month annual Railpass to your employees, and allow them to spread the cost across the year. Not only will they save when they travel to work, but the additional benefits are clear:
1. When you decide to join the scheme, fill in an Application Form, which can be downloaded from merseyrail.org or supplied by our Corporate Sales Manager.
2. We'll then perform a credit check and set up a new company account. We’ll talk to you about how and when you’d like people to be able to join the scheme, and support you with advertising, messages for your intranet or staff benefits guide and account management during every step of the way.
3. We'll then issue you with a travel voucher template, which you'll print onto a piece of your company letterhead each time you want to issue a Railpass to an employee. You'll also send an example to us for our records.
4. Every four weeks, we'll invoice you in full for any Railpasses purchased that month, which your employees will repay to you on a monthly basis.
1. When your employees wish to buy an annual Railpass, you can work out exactly how much their annual Railpass will cost using our Journey Planner tool. This means everyone knows right from the start how much they're committing themselves to.
2. Once costs have been confirmedt, you’ll create a travel voucher for them using the template provided, authorise it and issue it to them.
3. Your employee will then takes their completed authorised voucher to any staffed Merseyrail station, along with a passport photo if they are buying their Railpass for the first time and don’t have a photo ID card, and we will then issue the ticket.
1. Once the tickets have been issued, we’ll invoice you in full for them. We’ll do this on a four-weekly basis throughout the year, so you’ll know exactly how much you have invested in the scheme at any point.
2. You'll then simply pay us, and deduct the cost from your employee’s salary payments as agreed with them.
3. If an employee leaves the company, or their circumstances change, you can return the Railpass to us for a refund. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
If you’re ready to go, simply download and fill in the New Account Application Form and return it to us. We’ll set up your account and be in touch to get you started.
Our Corporate Sales Manager can visit you to discuss your needs, talk to your staff and suggest ways your business can help your staff get to work.
If you’d like to know something specific, or to arrange a meeting email Suzanne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 955 2135. Alternatively, please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.
To request Railpass materials click here.
Find out the best way to reach your station.
Planning your day out is simple with Destination Merseyside
© 2018 Merseyrail