Merseyrail are partnering with Liverpool BID to offer FREE rail travel on the Merseyrail network to anyone attending the Green Business Seminar on Wednesday 11 October.
To claim a FREE ticket and travel the 'green' way, attendees should simply fill out the form below by 12pm on Tuesday 10 October. Tickets will then be emailed that afternoon, to be used on Wednesday 11 October only. If you have not received your ticket via email, please ensure you check your junk folder.
Terms and Conditions:
- A rail travel voucher entitles one person to make one return journey between any origin station and one of the four Liverpool City Centre stations (Liverpool Central, James Street, Moorfields or Lime Street Low Level) on the Merseyrail network free of charge.
- The Merseyrail network covers the Northern line between Liverpool and Southport, Ormskirk, Kirkby and Hunts Cross, and the Wirral Line between Liverpool and New Brighton, West Kirby, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
- The rail travel voucher is only valid on Wednesday 11 October 2023 , during Merseyrail’s operating hours.
- Travel will not be permitted without proof of a valid rail travel voucher. Passengers must be able to present it upon request at any point during their journey
- Rail travel vouchers are non-transferable; the passenger travelling using a rail travel voucher must be the person who registered for it.
- At any point during their journey, the registered passenger must be able to produce officially recognised ID (i.e.photo ID card, passport, driving licence).
- Rail travel vouchers must be surrendered if requested by a member of Merseyrail staff.
- Rail travel vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.