From Monday 18 May, Merseyrail will be increasing services on the network, including reinstating some services before 07:00 and after 19:00, Monday – Saturday. Services will continue to run between approximately 08:00 – 20:00 on Sundays.
If you are planning to travel on the Merseyrail network, please read the statements below in relation to your journey. If you answer yes to all of the statements then please follow our travel advice.
If you cannot answer yes to all of the statements, please do not travel at this time.
- Neither myself or anyone in my household are showing symptoms of COVID-19
- I have considered other modes of travel
- My travel is essential because I am a key worker, or a key worker that is not able to work from home
- I have considered travelling at a less busy time of the day
- I will consider others and respect staff by adhering to social distancing guidance at stations and on trains where possible