Match Days with MerseyrailShare
If your goal is to avoid tackling traffic and parking fees this season, then travel with Merseyrail on a match day.
With frequent services on weekends and weekdays aswell as affordable travel, get to a match day with Merseyrail.
- Travel for just £5.60 using our unlimited off peak Day Saver ticket which is valid after 09.30 on weekdays and anytime on weekends and bank holidays
- If you’re changing between Northern and Wirral lines, you can make use of Moorfields and Liverpool Central stations for quick, easy and regular connections.
- You can choose to walk from the station and soak up the atmosphere or travel directly using Soccerbus
See below for details on how to reach your teams stadium:
- For matches at Anfield, travel to Kirkdale station. Alternatively, you can travel directly from Sandhills with Soccerbus
- For matches at Goodison, travel to Kirkdale station and walk for 16 minutes until you reach the stadium. Alternatively, you can travel directly from Sandhills with Soccerbus
- For matches at Prenton Park, travel to Rockferry station.
Book your Day Saver ticket online today or visit your nearest Merseyrail booking office to purchase your ticket. If you're travelling on the combined soccerbus ticket click here to learn more.
Off to an away game?
Did you know you can buy the cheapest train tickets to anywhere in the country from any Merseyrail station?
Our staff will help you plan your journey and will ensure that you have the best value ticket, so there’s no need to worry about paying more than you need to.
By purchasing your long distance tickets from our stations you will avoid queues at mainline stations or having to wait for the post to deliver your tickets. There are also a range of Railcards available that will save you up to 1/3 off rail fares!
Our StationsFind out about your Station
See what each of our stations have to offer.
Getting to our StationsHow to reach us
Find out the best way to reach your local station.