Our trains run every 20 minutes Monday to Saturday until 19:30 across the network with the exception of the Ellesmere Port line which will continue to operate a 30-minute service all day.
After 19:30 a 30-minute service will run across the network. There will also be a 30-minute service in operation on Sundays.
Below you can find our latest timetables or you can plan your journey using our Journey Planner.
In crowded spaces, wear a face covering out of respect for others unless exempt.
Please see the latest advice below and click here to see what has changed at Merseyrail to keep your journey as safe as possible.
- Avoid peak travel if you can (between 07:00-09:30 and 16:00-18:30)
- Allow extra time for your journey
- In crowded spaces, wear a face covering out of respect for others unless exempt.
- Use contactless payments where possible
- Wash or sanitise hands as soon as possible before and after travel
- Follow advice from staff and be considerate to other passengers
- Do not use public transport if you, or a member of your household, has COVID-19 symptoms or you have been instructed to self-isolate
To read the complete government advice on travel in England click here.
Monday to Saturday Timetables
West Kirby line
Liverpool to West Kirby
West Kirby to Liverpool
New Brighton line
Liverpool to New Brighton
New Brighton to Liverpool
Chester & Ellesmere Port lines
Please Note: Trains shaded in grey only run Monday to Friday