- Potential parades on Monday 13 May and Sunday 2 June
- James Street will be operating a drop-off service only from 4.30pm until end of service on Monday 13 May
- Wirral line passengers should use Liverpool Central
- Northern line passengers should use Moorfields
Following a spectacular season, plans are now in place for a victory parade on Monday 13 May should Liverpool Football Club win the Premier League – and Merseyrail will take you right to the action.
If the Reds are successful, the parade will start at 4pm and travel across the city, with a finale on the Strand.
Due to the amount of planning involved, these parades need to be organised in advance and transport arrangements put in place for fans to celebrate with the club.
Merseyrail will be running a normal timetable on both days, with frequent services on both days. Six-car services will be running wherever possible.
Due to the size of the event, passengers are advised to plan their journey in advance and leave plenty of time. Tickets can be purchased from any Merseyrail station before travelling.
- James Street will be operating a drop-off service only from 4.30pm until end of service on Monday 13 May. Passengers will leave the station via the Water Street exit.Staff will be available to support any passengers requiring assistance.
- Passengers wanting to travel on the Wirral line before, during and after the parade should get on and off at Liverpool Central station.
- Northern line passengers should use Moorfields station.
These stations are best set up to manage significant numbers of passengers.