The Liverpool City Region remains open for business. You will still be able to get where you want to go, but you will need to make some small changes to your journey.
- Please plan ahead and allow extra time for your journey.
- Based on your final destination, the alternative travel arrangements may actually get you closer to where you need to be.
- Stick to public transport where possible to keep the city moving.
- There will be additional staff on hand at key interchanges to help you get where you need to be.
- Please print/pick up pre-paid tickets before the day of travel.
- Employers and staff should consider what the impacts may be on working patterns and consider adjustments if necessary, such as the potential for flexible working, starting and finishing later and the opportunity for working from home.
Follow us on Twitter @Merseyrail
Merseyrail’s Twitter feed is staffed from start to end of service, Monday to Saturday and between 10:00 - 18:00 on Sundays.
Download the Merseyrail app from The App Store or Google Play for up to the minute train and live departure information.
Call The Merseyrail Customer Relations Team on 0151 555 1111 (open 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday)
Call Merseytravel on 0151 330 1000, open 07:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday to Sunday.
Speak to a member of staff at any staffed Merseyrail station.
For more information on the Lime Street station upgrade visit www.networkrail.co.uk/lcr
Hunts Cross Line - Rail Replacement Bus Information
Timetable information for the rail replacement bus services.Read more Hunts Cross Line - Rail Replacement Bus Information
Travelling between Liverpool South Parkway & Liverpool Central
Find information on the best way to travel between Liverpool South Parkway and Liverpool Central during the upgrade.Read more Travelling between Liverpool South Parkway & Liverpool Central
Information on changes to train times during the Lime Street Upgrade.Read more Timetable Changes
Travelling on the Wirral Line
Information on changes to the Wirral lines during the Lime Street upgrade.Read more Travelling on the Wirral Line
Travelling on the Ormskirk & Kirkby lines
Information on changes to the Ormskirk and Kirkby lines during the Lime Street upgrade.Read more Travelling on the Ormskirk & Kirkby lines
Information on purchasing tickets during the Lime Street upgrade, and refunds and compensation.Read more Ticket Information