This summer will see the return of The Liverpool Village to the iconic Pier Head.
Running from June and throughout summer, The Liverpool Village will feature an eclectic mix of live music, street animation, food and drink outlets and family-friendly activities.
So, what to expect at The Liverpool Village? How about:
- Liverpool Art Fair - with quality affordable art from the region’s top artists
- Partnership with Sound City and the debut of The Sound City Bar
- The Beach Club and Restaurant with urban beach
- Sunset Sessions every weekend from noon till late with legendary DJs of Ibiza including Alfredo and Richard Norris
- The Artisan Village - with up to 30 artisan traders including food and drink
With something to suit everyone, The Liverpool Village really is the place to be this summer; and best of all it is FREE to enter. For more information click here.
Get there with Merseyrail
Get there with a Family Day Ticket, it can be used for up to a family of 5 and costs just £11! The ticket covers children aged 5 - 15 travelling with 1 or 2 adults.
Or you can buy an All Zone Day Saver that costs just £5.10 for adults and £2.55 for Young People (aged 5 to 18) for unlimited travel on the Merseyrail network.
The Day Saver and Family tickets are valid for unlimited travel on the Merseyrail network anytime except 6.31am - 9.29am Monday - Friday.