Planned Engineering & Improvement WorksShare
Additional engineering work in 2017
In addition to Wirral loop line track renewal, a rail replacement bus service will be in operation on the following dates:
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd January: A rail replacement bus will run between Chester and Hooton.
- Sunday 22nd January: A rail replacement bus will run between New Brighton and Liverpool. The bus will not call at Birkenhead Park, Conway Park and Hamilton Square. If you use these stations, you can catch the Birkenhead rail replacement bus which runs between Birkenhead North and Birkenhead Central calling at all stations.
- Sunday 5th February: A rail replacement bus will run between Chester and Liverpool Central
- Sunday 12th February: A rail replacement bus will run between Rock Ferry and Liverpool Central
- Sunday 2nd April: Rail replacement buses will operate throughout on the New Brighton and West Kirby line to and from Liverpool.
Please use the Journey Planner in the top left of this page to check journey times or download the new Merseyrail App
Please note that bikes cannot be taken on rail replacement bus services. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Hall Road Car Park
Work to create 107 new car parking spaces at Hall Road station will commence on Monday 26th September 2016. There will be no alternations to services at the station during the work.