- Corporate Information
- Our Commitment
- Passenger Charter
- Security Matters
- Merseyrail in the Community
- Press & Media
- Serco & Abellio
Rail Enthusiasts CornerShare
We regard Rail Enthusiasts as "Friends of the Railway" and welcome the interest in our services and rolling stock. When travelling on our network, please observe our bye-laws regarding safety and security, particularly when taking photographs. Members of our staff or individual members of the public would need to give their permission to be photographed. We would ask any Rail Enthusiast taking photographs for their own personal use to follow the directions of our staff and security staff if asked to do so for the safety and security of all passengers.
- Going close to the platform edge
- Going into areas which are not for public access
- Obstructing any signalling equipment or signs which are vital to the safe running of the railway
- Wearing anything which is similar in colour to safety clothing, such as high-visibility jackets, as this could cause confusion to drivers and other railway employees
- The use of flash photography as this may cause problems for our train drivers and guards and potentially lead to unsafe situations.
Photographers and film crews will need to apply for permission to use any Merseyrail location in advance, both for safety and for operational reasons.